Redbud Ranch RV Resort Policies
10 Year Rule
Redbud Ranch RV Resort welcomes camper vehicles that are no more than 10 years old. If you believe your RV is still in wonderful condition, please email a picture to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The management will review pictures and can allow an exception. Management always reserves the right to refuse if the RV condition was not represented in the pictures provided.
We love dogs at Redbud Ranch and want their experience to be as enjoyable as yours. With that in mind, we have the following policy related to our four-legged friends:
- The only pets we allow at the park are dogs.
- No dangerous dog breeds are allowed (for example: Akitas, Cane Corsos, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherds, Pit Bull (or mixes), Malamute, Mastiffs, Rottweiler, Presa Canarios, Wolf-hybrid, etc.)
- We have a few dog-friendly park-model cabins. A refundable damage deposit of $100 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs) is required as well as a $25 non-refundable cleaning fee. Dogs are not allowed in cabins that have not been designated “dog friendly”. There is a $200 cleaning fee charged to any guest that allows a pet into a cabin not designated as “dog-friendly”.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet when outside of an RV or cabin, unless they are inside of a dog park fence.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in a cabin or outside and may not be tied to an RV or cabin.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Great Lodge, Laundry Facilities, Bathhouse, or Pool Area.
- Dogs’ shot records must be available upon request.
- Dogs that are disturbing other campers with excessive barking or aggressive behavior, in the sole discretion of management, will be asked to leave without refund.
- Please clean up after your dog. A $10 fine per incident may be imposed. Multiple incidents may result in the guest and dog being asked to leave without refund.