The Best Hotel Alternative In Austin, Texas
Don’t settle for the hotel on the side of the interstate. Instead, elevate your next visit to Austin, Texas by staying in one of our park model cabins. These 40 cabins are cute, comfy, modern cabins looking down onto the recreational area and the clear, cool waters of Brushy Creek. All cabins are fully furnished – including linens and towels, have a kitchenette, and a screened-in porch. Each cabin has a private bedroom and some are ADA friendly – just let our helpful associates know your needs and we’ll guide you to the right choice.
- Need to accommodate 6 folks? Choose one of the 30 cabins with a loft. You’ll have 2 queen-size beds and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
- Four folks in your party? The ten no-loft cabins sleep 4 with one queen-size bed and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
- You can make coffee or a full breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy the morning on the screened in patio. If grilling is more your style, you can make dinner on the grill adjacent to each cabin.
- If you need to catch up on your latest shows, there is a 50” smart tv in the living room and another 32” tv in the bedroom.
- Linens and bath towels are provided for your convenience.
- Each cabin has one designated parking space for your vehicle.
You’ll love the resort atmosphere at Redbud Ranch, where the shady pecan and ash trees combine with the flowing waters of Brushy Creek to keep the banks of the creek feeling 15ᵒ – 20ᵒ cooler than anywhere else.